Princess and Country book
A love story about childhood best friends navigating love as they grow older. USA Today Bestselling Author Emmanuelle Snow brings an inspirational steamy emotional music romance series
Princess and Country is an emotional soulmates romance about a music superstar on the rise, trying to juggle her career and the love of her life when he needs her the most. Dahlia Ellis is not a princess. She’s just a girl trying to give her heart what it desires.
- "If I could give more than 5 stars, I would."(Jessica Belmont blog)
- "Where has Emmanuelle Snow been hiding all my life?! It's the second book in the series and I'm still in love with her words." (Tanja, OMG Reads blog)
- "Emmanuelle's magic lay in her words, and how she could squeeze my heart with a single stroke of her pen. It was magical. Not many authors could imbibe their words with emotions. This author could, and I was in awe."(Book Reviews by Shalini)
- "This is heartbreaking as much as it is heartwarming." (Lili Blissful Pages)
- "It was sweet, romantic, sad and all the feels. I laughed and cried." (Goodreads review)
- "Princess and Country is a lovely romance that will tug at the heartstrings and keep you reading until the end." (Red Pillows blog)
I made a mistake. A pretty big one. Can he forgive me? But mostly, can I forgive myself?
I’m not a princess. That’s the nickname he gave me when we were kids. But it doesn’t define me. I’m just a girl trying to live up to her dreams and to follow her heart. And my heart is set on him. No one else. And no matter how messy our lives get; I’m not backing up from the challenge. We’re meant to be together. No matter the cost.
Fame, money, and success are my new reality. But they are not enough to patch my broken heart as I miss him. I’m here. He’s there, broken and alone. And my heart isn’t whole when we’re apart.
His smile, the way he makes me feel, his stubbornness, and his love are all I crave. And all I need. The record deal and the world tour are only noises in my life. They only matter when he’s around.
Just when I thought things between us could finally make sense again, life has its own game plan ready for me.
Will I get through this new reality, or will music leave my life forever?
Princess and Country, an inspirational slow burn romance, is book two in the Carter Hills Band Small-Town Rock Star Romance series. All titles in the series are standalone novels that can be read in any order. For a better experience, read in the suggested order.
Princess and Country is an emotional rollercoaster that will transport you on a journey that will stick with you well after you read "The End," and is filled with hot steamy chemistry, heart-warming moments, and high school sweethearts first love heartbreaks and hope.
Shipping for paperback and hardcovers editions can take a few weeks. Thank you for your understanding.
NOTE: Due to shipping costs, international orders will receive a signed bookplate along with an unsigned copy of the book. Contact me for a quote.
Other books in the Carter Hills Band series:
Pink and Country
Princess and Country
Whiskey and Country
Stars and Country
Son and Country
Hope and Country
*Due to mature subject, this book is only suitable for people over 18 years of age.
For more information about this title, visit https://emmanuellesnow.com/princess-and-country
Princess and Country (Carter Hills Band Small-Town Rockstar Music Romance) is perfect for the readers who love alpha male, girl next door, strong women, billionaire celebrity, rockstar and country music setting, spicy books, friends-to-lovers, second chances, small-town setting, emotional, realistic, slow burn, hot and steamy sexy times, brother’s best friend, coming of age, young adult, love triangle, and military romance