Dahlia's trilogy - Whiskey Melody
- What it includes
- Synopsis (Sweet Agony)
- Other books in the Carter Hills Band Universe
- Return and refund policy
- Purchase the e-Book bundle
- Receive a download link from BookFunnel via email.
- Download the books and send it to your favorite e-reader (all formats available)
- Questions / How to: bookfunnel.com/help
- Purchase the paperbacks bundle(see options for details)
- For personalization: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the name you want the book dedicated to + your order number within 48h
- Paperbacks are sent within 1 to 4 weeks
Grab Dahlia Ellis's complete trilogy. Her story will break your heart and fix every piece by the time you reach the end.
1. Sweet Agony (the prequel);
2. Cruel Destiny;
3. Beautiful Salvation;
Read in suggested order above.
*Due to mature subject, most books are suitable for people over 18 years of age.
Twenty years old
Hot tears etched their way down the delicate skin of my face. My heart leaped into my throat. I tried to scream. To expel all the fury broiling inside me. In vain. No sound came out of my mouth. Not even the sobs bubbling in the depths of me.
This day should’ve been one to remember. One to celebrate.
The happiest of my life so far. One to bring tears of joy to my eyes.
I was a train wreck.
A ball of sadness.
A bomb about to explode.
Anger and grief twisted around, I didn’t know where one ended and the other began.
How could this happen?
My day should’ve been blissful. Or I always thought that was how it was supposed to be. I had no idea, as I’d never put too much thought into this before.
Right now, I had nothing to be festive about. I was about to shatter the heart of one of the two people I loved the most in this world. My insides roared into a blaze. Burning everything in their wake.
What had I done?
When my back landed on the wall behind me, I slid to the floor, curling into a ball.
I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to ease the pain. I wasn’t sick. Not really. But the thought of breaking someone’s heart—someone I loved most of all—was enough to draw me into a spiral of darkness.
I closed my eyes.
My breath caught in my lungs. I coughed, trying to get rid of the heaviness in my chest.
It wouldn’t go away.
A soft knock on the door startled me.
“Hey, Dah, are you in here?” Jeff asked.
I said nothing. Because I had nothing to say, anyway.
He’d find out soon enough. I closed my trembling fist and let reality kick in.
I was down for the ride of my life.
I breathed. One. Two. Three. Time to face the music. Yeah, no pun intended.
- False Promises
- BlindSided (Heart Song duet book #1)
- Sweet Agony
- Cruel Destiny (Second Tear duet book #1)
- Beautiful Salvation (Second Tear duet book #2)
- Wild Encounter (BreathLess duet book #1)
- Brittle Scars (BreathLess duet book #2)
- Last Hope
- Midnight Sparks
- Fallen Legend (Lonesome Heart duet book #1)
- Rising Star (Lonesome Heart duet book #2)
- SnowBound (Two of Us duet book #1)
At this time, we are not accepting returns or exchanges unless the product is defective. Once processed and/or shipped, all sales are considered final. If you have concerns about your order, please contact us.
Share this Product
I wish this girl someone woudl give her a hug. She's been through so much but she's resilient and doesn't scared easily. Dahlia is my favourite FMC in all the books I have ever read; she has a way to stick into your heart and never go away. Months later I still think about these books I adore