Do you love paperbacks? I adore them. The feeling of holding a novel in my hands. The smell of inked paper. There is just something so much real about them. And when it's your own book you hold between your hands, it's twice as exciting.
Pink and Country, the first book in the Carter Hills Band series, is celebrating it's first birthday!
To commemorate this event, the birth of the first book that made me a published author, I released an Anniversary Edition paperback of Pink and Country.
A brand new exclusive cover, a foreword by me, the author, one year after its publication, and a bookclub discussion panel at the end.
How do you like this new cover?
Wanna know the meaning behind the rose? You'll have to read the foreword, I'm not spilling it here.
In case you haven't have the chance to meet Carter Hills and his ex-bandmate yet, let me just describe him to you this way:
- country singer
- dark hair, smoky-gray eyes
- grumpy sunshine / rock star/ strangers to lovers tropes
- hot and spicy
- banter and chemistry off the charts
And yes, his real life fan club is getting bigger than its fictional one!
What the reviews say:
- "This author can write! I mean, wow. It is not often i enjoy musician angsty romance books. But this blew me out of the park. It was so beautifully, fluffy, sweet and with the right amount of angst and smut." Net Galley review
- "Pink and Country was the sweet (and slightly steamy) little romance novel I didn't know I needed... I can see fans of Colleen Hoover enjoying this one." Net Galley review
- "This romance novel had me entranced from the first chapter." Net Galley review
- "Give me all the angst." Tanja (OMGReads blog)
- "A little bit of Country and a whole lot of HOT. Angsty, fun, romance." Gina (Gina Rae Mitchell blog)
- "It is absolutely brilliant. The emotions, the banter, the love, the chemistry - it all just works!!" Shalini G (Shalini's Books and Reviews)
- "This book had so much heat and sizzle that I am surprised my kindle didn't melt." Carla (Carla Loves to Read blog)
- "Blushing pink!" Farshana SA (Rain'n Books blog)
To get that special edition paperback, visit Emmanuelle Snow's bookstore or grab it on Amazon.
Find out more about me and follow me on those platforms:
Readers' VIP group: https://facebook.com/groups/snowvip
Get her eBooks: https://carterhillsband.com/collections/books or visit https://emmanuellesnow.com/get-your-book for all the link to all retailers
Bookstore and merch: https://carterhillsband.com/
Book tropes and themes I write about:
You'll like Emmanuelle Snow's books if you love emotional books, realistic characters and storyline, small town romance, second chances romance, vacation romance, rock stars romance, dramatic and emotional romance, stranger to lovers, celebrity, girl next door, neighbors to lovers, coming of age, new adult, mature young adult, brother's best friend, friends to lovers, military, contemporary romance, grumpy-sunshine, best friends, strong and independent women, sassy love stories, country music romance, country girl, Nashville, the Smoky Mountains.